How to remove shadow ban Instagram? How to know if you are shadowbanned on Instagram? How long does Instagram shadowban last? Shadowban is one of the punishments of Instagram; when it occurs to users, no warning has been received from Instagram, but all your posts and even your page will be hidden from others! To know more about it and learn how to fix it, follow the rest of this article from Iran social security magazine. To know about how to hack Instagram, you can read about it from our blog.
How to know if you are shadowbanned on Instagram?
Before learning how to remove shadow ban Instagram: As we said, the Instagram shadow ban is actually a kind of penalty that Instagram hides your page from others without any warning or notice. In this case, your posts will no longer be included in Instagram Explorer, and no one but your followers can see your posts.
There are two ways to see if your page has been banned.
- The first way is that you can use Triber. For this, enter the site, enter the link of your page address in the box and do the test; this site will test your page, and if you have been banned, you will be notified.
- The second way is to use a simple trick on Instagram itself: to do this, you should publish a post and put a hashtag for it (pay attention that this hashtag should not exist on Instagram). After that, you can search for this hashtag; If your post is not displayed, it means your page has been shadowbanned.
How to remove shadow ban Instagram?
First of all, we must mention the most important reasons for becoming shadowban, which are:
- Excessive and unusual activities
- Use of bots and third-party apps
- Use repeated hashtags
- Use of repeated texts
- Being reported by other users
- Using IP change software
Now, if you want to know how to get unshadowbanned on Instagram and fix this problem, we should say that there are no definitive ways to do this. But doing several things can help solve your page’s problem, which we will introduce below.
How to remove shadow ban Instagram:
- Remove your page from creator or business mode for a while, make your page private for at least ten days, but keep your regular postings.
- Some users have been able to recover their page by not posting! Do not post for two to three days (72 hours). Do not even leave any stories during this period. If you have no likes, you don’t even have any activity with this account, so don’t leave comments for others and don’t like other people’s posts. After a few days, start posting and test whether you are out of Shadow ban or not!
- Send an email to Instagram and explain the problems that have occurred: Do this from the “report a problem” section in the Instagram application. To do this, follow the path: Profile> right toolbar>setting>report a problem>something isn’t working, then explain your problem in a short message. It’s better not to mention that you’ve been banned; it’s better to say that your hashtags aren’t working or your posts aren’t being seen.
How long does Instagram shadowban last?
After we learn how to remove shadow ban Instagram, if you want to know how long does shadowban usually last? We must say that this problem will not be permanent. If you don’t do something to fix this problem, it will take about 14 days. It has been reported that in some cases, it lasts for 24 hours, but in other cases, it may take a month!
If you use Instagram and you don’t want to be shadowbanned, don’t use automated services or third-party tools, and check your hashtags. There is always a small chance of being shadowbanned. In this article from Iran social security magazine, we have thoroughly reviewed this topic: How to remove shadow ban Instagram, How to know if you are shadowbanned on Instagram and How long does Instagram shadowban last. If you are intrested in Instagram hacking, you can read about it on our magazine.