How to protect Telegram from hacking? How to secure Telegram account? How to prevent Telegram hack? You may have heard that those around you are afraid of their accounts being hacked and are always trying to prevent it, or you may see someone wants to know how to hack Telegram account? In this article from Iran Social Security Magazine, we want to explain about preventing Telegram hacking, the signs of Telegram hacking, etc. If you are interested, follow to the end of this article.
How to protect my telegram account from hackers?
How to protect Telegram from hacking? If you’re thinking how to secure Telegram account? You should be careful not to share the code sent by social media servers to others in any case. By giving this code to others, you have easily allow them to be hacked and you should assume that your account have been hacked! in the continuation of this article we will tell you some methods to secure your Telegram account.
How to protect Telegram from hacking?
In the continuation of this article about the ways to protect Telegram from hacking, here are some methods to secure your account and prevent hacking:
- The first thing is never to send the codes sent by the Telegram messenger to anyone, not even the closest person in your life! Because this 5-digit code it’s the key to your privacy.
- You can enable the Two-Step Verification feature on your Telegram. This feature helps you, if the hacker accesses the 5-digit code sent by Telegram, still can’t enter your Telegram. In this case, they have to know your password to log in to your account.
- How to protect Telegram from hacking? You can enter the Telegram settings and in the “active sessions” section, check the devices that have access to your account and remove them from your account.
- When you want to terminate all sessions in your Telegram, take a screenshot of the page that has the IP of the people who logged in to your Telegram account if needed.
- If you are hacked and trapped by hackers, you can report this to prevent hackers from using it immorally.
How to prevent Telegram hack?
How to know your Telegram account is hacked? After we know how to protect Telegram from hacking? and we mentioned some ways to do it, it’s good to know that there is no straightforward way to find out if you have been hacked or not, but there are signs that you may find that you may have been hacked. here are some signs of Telegram being hacked:
- Request to log in every time you use Telegram,
- You don’t have access to your account,
- Telegram asks you to confirm the basic information entered, such as your number.
How to secure telegram account?
If you are worried about your security and hacking in the Telegram, in this part of the article we want to introduce some ways to increase the security of your account and prevent hacking:
- Enable two step verification,
- Check your active sessions,
- Set passcode lock for your Telegram,
- Use strong and complex password,
- Ignore unknown and fake messages,
- Be careful about Phishing.
If you want to know how to secure telegram account and you want to protect your Telegram from being hacked, you should set passcode lock for your Telegram; To do this, follow the steps:
- Go to Telegram;
- Open the settings section;
- Choose privacy and security;
- Tap on passcode lock option;
- Enter your password;
- After that, the open lock icon appears at the top and your passcode is active!
Note that to lock your app, you should click on the lock icon when you leave the Telegram. If you want it to be done automatically, select the Auto lock option in the password lock section and set the time you want so that at that time, Telegram will automatically be locked.
How to report telegram hacked account?
In this article on Iran Social Security Magazine, we talked about How to protect Telegram from hacking? How to secure Telegram account? or How to prevent Telegram hack? And we told you some methods for preventing Telegram hacking. If you’re interested in this topic or you want to know how to hack Telegram account? you can also refer to other related articles on our magazine. Also, you can share your opinion in comment section below.
How to protect my Telegram account from hackers?
To protect your account, you should increase the security of your account by using the mentioned ways in this article; For example, you should set a passcode lock for your Telegram, enable two step verification, check your active sessions, etc.
How to avoid Telegram hack?
In order to avoid Telegram hacking, you should pay attention to many security tips and follow them. Also, you should avoid opening anonymous links, suspicious messages, unknown files, etc.